#10 Beige Coated Ball Chain Spool
This size chain is commonly used for vertical blinds, retaining applications, plumbing applications, and more. It is also commonly used to attach swatch samples such as carpet, laminates, tiles, and other types of displays.
#10 'B' Couplings can be used with this chain
Please note that pricing is based upon the quantity selected in the drop-down menu. The total price for each quantity is listed in parentheses.
Enamel/Epoxy Finish Guidelines
These are the guidelines that should be observed in order to enjoy enameled beaded chain and maintain its luster as a jewelry article.
* Extended wear and prolonged exposure to some materials may have an adverse affect on the enameling.
* It is important to remember that the enamel coating can be cracked or scratched with abusive measures.
* As a decorative element in jewelry, enameled beaded chain is designed to withstand normal wear. It is not designed, however, to withstand around the clock wear for an extended period of time, nor is it designed to be worn while bathing.
* Repeated exposure to soapy water, seawater, some tanning preparations and some lacquer-based hair sprays will eventually undermine the enamel. A day at the beach with the salt water, tanning oil and sand would not be good for this product.
* Constant wear also increases the chances of scraping, running the risk of damaging the finish.
* In rare instances, extreme skin pH values (alkaline or acidic) can impact the enamel.
Check Out Our LogoTags Division for Low Prices on Custom Dog Tags, Bottle Openers, Key Chains, and Many Other Custom Products
If you are looking for the lowest prices on custom products, be sure to check out our LogoTags division. LogoTags can make just about any custom products at the lowest prices anywhere, including custom dog tags
, bottle openers
, metal tags
, silicone bracelets
, key chains, pins
, and many more promotional products