This #10 'B' Couplings is used with our #10 Ball Chain. The type B coupling is used to join ends of the chain to form endless assemblies and adjustable loops at the end of the chain. Also commonly used in plumbing to attach parts such as sink stoppers and drain plugs.
Connector Type: B Coupling
Connector Size: Ball Chain #10
Hole Size: .190"
Material/Finish: Nickel Plated Brass
- Stainless steel is rust and corrosion resistant.
- Commonly used in plumbing applications.
- Used as an attachment for #10 ball chain.
- This connector has a length of 39/64" and a diameter of 13/64".
- Also used in merchandise displays and damper controls.
- Manufactured in our Mount Vernon, NY factory.
MADE IN THE USA
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great item, received quickly.
Perfect fit to our #10 Ball Chain used on our 42 Searay Sundancer boat, and Stainless Steel no less. Ability to repair kept us from have to purchase a completely new filler assembly just for the safety-chained fuel cap. Plan to give some of these to our Marina Yard as I suspect others have had this same problem.