#3 chain is a popular size for neck chains, dog tags, key chains, promotional items, ID badges, retaining chain, and jewelry.
This genuine Ball Chain product is
MADE IN THE USA
* Extended wear and prolonged exposure to some materials may have an adverse affect on the enameling.
* It is important to remember that the enamel coating can be cracked or scratched with abusive measures.
* As a decorative element in jewelry, enameled beaded chain is designed to withstand normal wear. It is not designed, however, to withstand around the clock wear for an extended period of time, nor is it designed to be worn while bathing.
* Repeated exposure to soapy water, seawater, some tanning preparations and some lacquer-based hair sprays will eventually undermine the enamel. A day at the beach with the salt water, tanning oil and sand would not be good for this product.
* Constant wear also increases the chances of scraping, running the risk of damaging the finish.
* In rare instances, extreme skin pH values (alkaline or acidic) can impact the enamel.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I found about 4 random connectors in the chain in the spool. Ended up in spots that made me cut the chain and had some waste.