The standard hole diameter for the #6 'AD coupling is (.130"). Please note that you can select an alternative hole diameter of (.144") as well. This coupling is typically used to attach #3 and #6 size retaining ball chain to items such as machine caps with a scre, bolt, or rivent, to provide a flush assembly with the item surface. This item is purchased by many of our industrial, retail and manufacturing customers along with #3 or #6 ball chain spools.
This size coupling works with both the #3 and #6 size chain.
Coupling Size: Ball Chain #3 (3/32" or 2.4mm) or Ball Chain #6 (1/8" or 3.2mm)
Hole Diameter(s): .130" or .167"
Material/Finish: Nickel Plated Brass
- Silver reflective tone with brass metal base.
- Nickel plated brass is corrosion resistant.
- Used as an attachment for #6 ball chain or #3 ball chain
- Commonly used as ball chain necklaces or dog tag chains.
- Please see size chart for strength.
- Great value at low wholesale, factory direct pricing.
Made in the USA by Ball Chain Manufacturing since 1938.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excatly what they were showing I like the pur
Good product at a fair price
Michelle has been very helpful. Product arrived quickly and is exactly what I need
Exactly what I needed!
Great service with this company. I wish you made this in medieval brass - I would buy immediately.