These #6 chain size stainless steel ball chain key chains are commonly used where increased tensile strength is desired when compared to the #3 chain. The stainless steel material is non-magnetic and corrosion/rust resistant. Perfect for being utilized as key chains in industrial settings such as boat yards, factories and construction sites. Each key chain comes with a single connector/clasp attached at one end.
Chain Size: Ball Chain #6
Ball Diameter: 1/8" (3.2 mm)
Length: 6 inches
Material/Finish: Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel is rust and corrosion resistant.
- Stainless steel material is non-magnetic.
- The 6 inch chain comes with a connector aka clasp at one end.
- Commonly used as key chains where a greater tensile strength is required.
- Please see size chart for tensile strength.
- Buy in bulk at low factory direct, wholesale prices and save.
- Only ball chain and bead chain manufactured in the United States.
- To make adjustments or to make key chain loops permanent use the #6 combination pliers.
MADE IN THE USA